Tasneem F. Inam









Tasneem F. Inam

was published in the book Allama bil Qalam, Arabic Calligraphy in Pakistan, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 2012 (declared as world heritage book). She is Deputy Secretary, Calligraphers Association, Pakistan (CAP), from 2010 to date. She conducted workshops at Alhamra Arts Gallery, Lahore, 2009. Worked as an Arts teacher at the American National School, Lahore, 2006 and worked as an Arts Director with interior designer Zara Khan, 2003.













"Mashq is a divine call and response, as I draw myself closer to the Ultimate Creator. Something in my soul -- the concentration, endurance, dedication -- required me to do the activity, the Mashq, which served to cultivate inner tranquillity and deepen the spirituality inside me.

"In this work I expressed my intellectual longing for creative ideas through my love for traditional Islamic art and my own contemporary painting style. It explores the harmony between fluid lines, dots, textures, patterns, letters and awards to inspire a meaning worth imagining..."






Comments